Thursday, November 6, 2008

Look at my belly!


We took this picture at 25 weeks. It is kind of exciting to get a little belly! Little Hank Jr. should be about 15 inches long and 2 lbs. this week.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations! I didn't even know you guys were pregnant! Emily you look beautiful! and it's a boy? They are so much fun! Congrats.

Brittney said...

EM!!!
I had no idea either!!! Youre leaving your grandmas out of the loop! I'm so excited for you! Being a mom is the best thing I have ever done. Can you beleive my Anilyn is one next weeK? Crazzazy! I had a dream about you last night, It was really weird I just remember seeing you and hank and Hank saying. You were the most beautiful woman in Idaho... (quite a compliment) I was laughing when I remembered it after I woke up. I'm so excited for you!
Brit