Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Family Pictures



Andrea took family pictures for us a week or two ago. We got up at 6:30 AM and Cooper didn't last long! We got a few good ones though before he got too tired. Thanks for taking pictures for us Andrea!! Hank took some pictures of Cooper a few days later when he was happier. The background is the door to our shop.












3 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Those turned out really cute Emily! So Jared's out of town for 2 weeks and I'm DYING for some adult interaction! You should come up to my house (sorry I know it's a drive) one of these nights and we could watch a movie and eat some junk food or something! Please!...

Nate said...

How darling!! You have the best family ever. I am sooo sorry that I haven't called you back. We'll make sure to keep in touch! Love you!!c

Abe n Linz said...

Way cute pictures!