Monday, February 1, 2010

Birthday!





These pictures sum up the great birthday weekend we had. Grandma and Grandpa Gale and Aunt Brandy were able to come celebrate with us. We had a grand time!






It was very serious business putting together his red wagon from Bryan and Debbie. He wanted to be right in the middle, supervising!


I made him a giraffe cake and his favorite part was the dum dums! He didn't really want to eat the cake, but it was fun to play with!







We sure love our Birthday Boy! He is such a sweetheart. He is so patient and easy to take care of. We are proud of all the things he has accomplished so far, and can't wait for the milestones to come!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

LOVE the giraffe cake. So cute, isnt your birthday in February too? I was thinking it was like right by valentines or something. I cant believe you have a one year old!