Kaden arrived safe and sound at 2:50 pm on Friday. The labor and delivery went well and we are so excited to have our sweet little guy here! As you can see from the scale he is 7 pounds and 10 ounces. His newborn clothes won't fit for long!
20 1/2 inches
Big brother Cooper came to visit little Kaden with Grandma Susie. Cooper is doing so well with his little brother. He loves to sit on the couch and hold him and give him kisses on the forehead.
Kaden was loving the warming light after his bath.
Look at all that hair. It is at least an inch long or more.
All ready to go home with Mom.
All ready to go home with Dad.
All ready to go in the car seat.


4 comments:
Yay! Congrats guys! He's adorable!!!
Emily- I just put your blog on my blog list. Congrats on cute little Kaden!! He is seriously so adorable! I'm so glad he got here safe and sound. I'm bringing dinner on Wed... so I'll call you then. :)
Oh my heck congratulations! He's beautiful and I love all that hair! Plus you look great (I guess we can still be friends even though I look TERRIBLE after having babies...) I hope that he's a good little boy and that you guys adjust well. Please let me know if I can help with anything!
Congratulations Emily! He is so adorable! I hope you guys are doing well and adjusting!
Post a Comment