Monday, February 21, 2011

Gale Family Update

 Cooper celebrated his 2nd birthday on the 29th of Jan. We blew a lot of balloons up the night before so he would know in the morning it was a special day. He went crazy when he saw all of them.  It was fun.

 I made Cooper a train cake this year.  I got the idea off of the Betty Crocker website and since Cooper isn't a huge fan of cake, but LOVES candy, I thought this would be a good cake for him. Toot! Toot!

 
 When we put the candles on the big cake Cooper had to have two on his little cake. He figured the best place for them was on the sides because the top was full of candy.   It worked out pretty well.  He is quite a thinker!

Lets see... wheels first, then...

 
 I will try some of these candy corns, then...

time for my favorite part: presents!!!
  
For his birthday Cooper really wanted a dart gun. So he asked Grandma and Papa Gale for one.  Papa did a lot of shopping around, and decided on this one.  

  
 The only thing that he can't do is pull it back to cock it.  He is a pretty good shot (and he hasn't actually hit anyone yet!). 

 
 We had Kaden's blessing on the 30th of January.


He loves to smile. He is such a happy little guy.

 
 His hair just keeps growing!
Cooper and Kaden are good little pals. Cooper just loves his little brother (most of the time). 

 
 For Valentine's Day I made red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and Cooper loved the frosting.

Cooper and Dad have a great time together. Dad stuck a dart on Cooper's head and he thought that Dad needed the same. All is fair in war at the Gale home.

3 comments:

Abe n Linz said...

Crazy that he's already two! Your little guy looks so cute in his blessing outfit.

Elysha said...

How stinkin' awesome. We sure miss you guys!

Beth Willmore said...

Cute little guys! By the way I'm TOTALLY impressed with that cake!