
This is the Buck that I kill this year. I went home (to Craig) for the 3rd season hunt. This was a special draw hunt. I had waited 9 years to hunt in this area. Last year my Dad and Russ both hunted this area. My dad killed a huge buck as well ( 30 inch four point). Russ killed a great 28 inch buck as well. They were both on the hunt with me. We saw plenty of deer on the hunt. I pasted up a few buck that were in the 28 inch range, and maybe a couple that I should have shot. The kill date was 11/06 which just happens to be my birthday. This has happen many time in the past. But I was tickled pink to kill this caliber of buck this year. It measures at 30 inches and is a 8x9. We hunted hard for five days and had a great time. It is not very often that you get this kind of chance to hunt and see as many animals as we did.


No comments:
Post a Comment