I am finally 38 weeks along! The end (or beginning!) is getting so close. My doctor said she can induce me at 39 weeks, so if we decide to do it, we might have our little guy by this time next week!! We have our bag packed for the hospital and our carseat is all ready to go! Now we are just waiting for our baby!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Emmy you're so cute! I am so excited for you to be a mom. I'm sure you will be great. I like the picture of you and Hank on the blog- You look so excited to be parents :) Good luck, push hard! I'm looking forward to the little guys debut on the blog. Believe it or not Youre not going to be pregnant for ever, you'll be holding your baby sooner than you know. Love ya
Brittney
Em, I was so excited to find your blog. Congrats on the soon-to-be-here baby! Being a mom is so fun! I loved the pictures of the remodel you did on your house. It looks so good! You'll have to let us know what you think of using cloth diapers. We've been using disposables on our son for over two years now, and I don't even want to think about how much money we've spent on them during that time!
Emily!! I had no idea you were expecting! Congrats!!! I have been out of the loop for so long! :) Miss you!
Post a Comment