Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Tummy Time
As requested by Dave, here is a video we took of Cooper the other day during "Tummy time." I read the other day that because babies have to sleep on their backs, they should get a lot of time on their tummies while they are awake so they don't get a flat head. I don't know if this is true, but we try to give him a lot of tummy time just in case!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
It is true. Sad. My niece almost had to wear the helmet. Tummy time is good not only for their neck muscles but for their head shape, etc. etc. So you are being a good mama watching out for him. :) Cute video! Can't wait to meet him.
So cute! Tell Dave to start his own blog so I can blog-stalk him too.
Post a Comment