Monday, April 20, 2009



So lately Cooper likes to talk to me with his binky in his mouth and it is so cute! It sounds like he is singing with vibrato and everything when his tongue starts going. He has really started to talk a lot and coo while he is smiling. So fun!

3 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

That is seriously the cutest/funniest thing I've ever seen! I am sitting here at my computer giggling! Thanks for the entertainment!

Beth Willmore said...

I love it that you had a dream about me! :) You can definitely switch your lip gloss, which one would you like to trade for, or is there something else you'd like instead?

Kyra and Ben said...

Hey Emily. It's Kyra Davis. I found your blog on Michelle Rognon's and got to see the cute pics of your little man. Congratulations. Hope all is well with you in Idaho.