Hey Emily! So I finally found your blog! Cooper is SO CUTE! I loved the pictures! But I don't know if I ever added you to my blog...send your e-mail to mine at adybaer@hotmail.com and I'll add you! Hope all is well with you guys!
I can't believe he's that old already! :) He's so cute! Our address is 4215 N. Salem Road Rexburg ID 83440 We need to get together for dinner sometime soon. Jared and I haven't gone on a date for like a year and it'd be dang fun to hang out with you guys! Good job growing such a cute boy... :)
Hank and I met at BYU-Idaho and we have been married for four years now! Cooper is our charming, full-of-energy 18 month old, and we are expecting another little boy in November. Life couldn't be better!
3 comments:
What a cutie! It's becuase he has two gorgeous parents. :) Love you!
Hey Emily! So I finally found your blog! Cooper is SO CUTE! I loved the pictures! But I don't know if I ever added you to my blog...send your e-mail to mine at adybaer@hotmail.com and I'll add you! Hope all is well with you guys!
I can't believe he's that old already! :) He's so cute! Our address is 4215 N. Salem Road Rexburg ID 83440
We need to get together for dinner sometime soon. Jared and I haven't gone on a date for like a year and it'd be dang fun to hang out with you guys! Good job growing such a cute boy... :)
Post a Comment