Monday, June 8, 2009



Cooper got an exersaucer from his Grandpa Gale and he loves it! It has a farm theme, so he is getting to know the horse, cow, pig and chickens. He can't quite sit up on his own yet (okay, he's not really close at all!), so we prop him up with a blanket. Today he even turned himself around a little bit, all on his own. Oh, and it's so funny- when Cooper laughs he gets the hiccups! Weird, huh! It's so cute, but I feel bad! It also looks like Coop is going to be keeping his beautiful blue eyes, although he is not keeping his dark hair. The new stuff coming in is blonde. Funny how that works! We think he is as cute as ever though!!

2 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

I love it that his eyes are going to be blue! He's such a cute boy! No stress about the not sitting up thing - Meg didn't walk until she was 19 months old, a good 7 months behind "normal" kids... :)Oh well what did I expect with me as her mom!

Brittney said...

He is so cute Emily, I love the pics Andrea took especially that last one where he is grinning so big