Grandma and Grandpa Gale came to visit for Mother's Day. We laid Cooper on the floor so he could show us his awesome rolling over trick, and it happened to be right in front of Grandpa's shoe and he was fascinated! He just stared at that shoe like it was the most interesting thing in the world. It was hilarious!
Hank is such a sweetie! When he gets me flowers, he buys the packages of individual types of flowers so that I can arrange them at home. It's great because it satisfies my cravings that I get every once in a while to arrange flowers! These are my Mother's Day flowers.


1 comment:
Cooper is just adorable! I love his eyes! Ho are you guys doing? We finally moved to Rock Springs and actually it is not as bad as I thought! Did you guys buy a house in Idaho Falls? I know what you mean about the craving to arrange flowers...sometimes I get tempted to go get a job so I won't lose my skills, but I don't want to leave my little girl (not that I would have anybody that could watch her anyways!)
Post a Comment