Sunday, July 19, 2009



Cooper has decided in the last couple of weeks that he likes baby food. It's great. He still isn't sleeping any better at night, but that's alright. He likes peas, sweet potatoes and mango, but he really dislikes cereal. Oh well! He was especially liking his food this day, so I got out the camera to record him, and he was so mesmerized by it that he could hardly eat! Previous to getting out the camera, he had been gobbling it up! I have a hard time getting a picture of him smiling because he becomes so engrossed in the camera that he won't smile!

2 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Ok that is seriously the funniest movie ever - I don't think he blinked the whole entire time! :)

Michelle said...

Cooper is so handsome! That's so crazy that he's already trying solid food! Wow. Time flies.