Pea gravy and red potatoes.
What more can I say? I know it looks weird, but it is the best dinner ever! Especially because it came from our very own garden!! And our garden is doing great. We have little tomatoes, peppers and zucchini starting. We are so thankful the double hailstorms didn't do them in! Hank has surprised me in that he likes to garden! He faithfully waters the garden every day. What a great guy!We had a great time at the zoo a couple weeks ago for a work party. We saw lions and tigers and bears, oh my! And a lot of other fun things. I think Cooper will definitely enjoy this more next year. And I know his hat doesn't match his outfit, but what is a mom to do? He can't wear sunscreen yet!


2 comments:
Such cute pics Em! Congrats on the great garden! You guys need to teach us how because our little garden isn't doing great! :) (Hey c'mon it was our first time!) Glad you guys are doing good!
How great to have a garden. You guys are so cute!!
Post a Comment