Sunday, September 13, 2009

We haven't posted in a while!


So we have a hard time staying up-to-date on our blog. Here are a few pictures from the last month or so that I have been trying to post.

Cooper always ends up with food all over his face! He likes to duck his head just as the spoon is going in his mouth, resulting in food ending up either on his forehead, or up his nose.




Two cute couch potatoes! We don't normally let Cooper watch t.v. but he seems to sure enjoy it! He didn't move a muscle in the ten minutes he watched with his dad.


Just a few flowers from the garden.


We met at a park during one of the days of Hank's school reunion. Cooper got his first ride in the swing. He loved it, of course.


I don't know why we buy these kids toys! Coop's favorite toys are a toothbrush, ziplock bags with cheerios in them, and his toes (especially when they are covered with socks). Hours of entertainment!



I bought a bumbo seat a month or two ago and it has been great. He likes to sit in it and play with his toes, and eat crackers. It really is a great seat, but it doesn't work so well in the bath tub. Before Cooper started sitting up, I tried it for his bath, and it floats! I thought he would be enough to way it down, but no. It was comical. I was trying to keep him from tipping over while he was floating along reaching for toys. Then I couldn't even get him out because his legs get a little stuck, the seat was floating and rocking, and he was slippery and wet. I did finally get him out and it turned out alright in the end.

2 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

He's such a cute little guy - we should have gone down to the fair together! Our kids loved the animals too! Oh plus I loved the story about the bumbo in the tub - classic!

Elysha said...

What a cute, cute, cute, cute boy... probably because he has a cute, cute, cute, cute mom! (and dad :) Love you guys