Sunday, October 25, 2009





Hank and I carved a pumpkin (home grown!) last Monday for FHE. Cooper has been ready for bed pretty early lately so he didn't carve it with us, but he loved posing with it for the camera!





The fall colors have been gorgeous in Idaho this year. Usually, the trees don't get a chance to turn and they drop green leaves, but this year all the trees seem to be yellow and red. Our crabapple turned a beautiful gold color. I love it!! I also love asters. I planted a few this year and I am amazed at how beautiful they are. While most flowers in the garden are shriveled and brown from the frost, they aren't bothered a bit!



2 comments:

Nate said...

It is so neat to see your home improvements and the joy you harvest from your garden and flowers. We'll need your help someday in deciding which flowers to plant and where to plant them.

Coop is getting big! It's fun to see the updates on his development!

Nate and Elysha

Julie M said...

Cooper is so cute! We just love seeing pictures of him. And I love your hair, Emily! It's really cute. Your flowers are gorgeous too. We'll talk to you on Sunday! Love ya!