Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween












Cooper got all dolled up as a pumpkin for a Trunk-or-Treat on Saturday afternoon, put on by our ward. It was a little awkward going from car to car getting candy, when the cute little pumpkin wasn't going to be eating it, but rather his parents. We had to do it all out though, because it was Cooper's First Halloween! He had a great time. He got to ride on his dad's shoulders, suck on a Tootsie Pop 'til some of the wrapper came off (and it was really tasty underneath!), and ate some delicious homemade fries with fry sauce, worthy of lip-smacking. We didn't get any trick-or-treaters (I think they have to be bribed with king-size candy, etc. when you live out in the country) so Hank and I just watched a movie together and ate Halloween candy. All in all, it was a fun day!

2 comments:

Beth Willmore said...

Sounds like fun Em! Cooper looks SO cute and I hear you about the trick or treating thing. Meg definitely got her own candy and planned on eating it, but Parker's bucket was specifically for my pleasure after the kids were in bed!

Elysha said...

I think that is the most stinkin' cute pumpkin I have EVER seen. What a cutie. We love you all!