Cooper started crawling on the 18th of November and he is a pro at it now. It is amazing how fast babies learn and develop. He now pulls himself up on his knees and is quite the little explorer now! Sorry the video is sideways!
I'm so jealous that you guys went to California and I LOVE the pic of the 3 of you on the beach in your white shirts! I can't believe Cooper's crawling though - Parker didn't crawl until 14 months! Glad you guys had fun at Disneyland. Miss you guys!
Hey Emily! Good to hear from you! I would love to get your Christmas card...I still don't have a new address, but we will hopefully first part of next week. It's been really crazy here, but I'll let you know when we get a place. Hope you guys have a good Holiday Season!
Hank and I met at BYU-Idaho and we have been married for four years now! Cooper is our charming, full-of-energy 18 month old, and we are expecting another little boy in November. Life couldn't be better!
2 comments:
I'm so jealous that you guys went to California and I LOVE the pic of the 3 of you on the beach in your white shirts! I can't believe Cooper's crawling though - Parker didn't crawl until 14 months! Glad you guys had fun at Disneyland. Miss you guys!
Hey Emily! Good to hear from you! I would love to get your Christmas card...I still don't have a new address, but we will hopefully first part of next week. It's been really crazy here, but I'll let you know when we get a place. Hope you guys have a good Holiday Season!
Post a Comment