I got a sewing machine for Christmas (Yeah!!) and my first project was some much needed curtains for our new(ish) front window. Mom was kind enough to tell me over the phone step-by-step how to do it. I think they turned out pretty well, although they aren't hemmed yet!
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Curtains
I got a sewing machine for Christmas (Yeah!!) and my first project was some much needed curtains for our new(ish) front window. Mom was kind enough to tell me over the phone step-by-step how to do it. I think they turned out pretty well, although they aren't hemmed yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Those are beautiful! I would love to know how to do that kind of thing. One day... :) Good job Em!
Way to go! I'm totally impressed - I've never sewn anything in my life! Those curtains look great!
Post a Comment